The latest model of the preferred Tweetbot Twitter app for iOS gadgets introduced this morning, introducing a remodeled glance for the app along side a number of new options.
Tweetbot 5’s new glance higher suits the redesigned Mac model of Tweetbot that was once offered again in May, with redesigned profiles, tweet standing main points, timeline, and extra. The app additionally adopts the brand new Tweetbot app brand that first debuted for Mac.
The up to date model of the iOS app features a remodeled Dark Mode that appears nice on Apple’s lineup of OLED iPhones, and GIFs and movies can now be set to autoplay. Autoplay is became on when updating, however will also be adjusted inside the settings of the app.
Built-in improve for GIF provider GIPHY provides a brand new GIF button to the compose window for briefly looking out for and then including a GIF to a tweet. Descriptions will also be added to a picture when making a tweet, and Tapbots has added haptic comments improve.
Full liberate notes for the replace are under:
– GIF improve in compose view (Powered through Giphy).
– Redesigned profiles.
– Redesigned tweet standing main points.
– New iconography and app icon.
– Optimized darkish theme for OLED presentations.
– Support for haptic comments.
– Auto video playback within the timeline (which will also be disabled within the settings).
– Ability so as to add descriptions to pictures when composing.
Discuss this newsletter in our boards