iTools iOS 11.2.1 is a basic feature that every iPhone, iPad or iPod touch must have. If you’ve already updated to the latest iOS 11.2.1 version, and bored about the iTunes comes as the default file manager tool to your device, you can switch to iTools iOS 11.2.1 from iTunes, so you can have a better file manager tool for your iOS device. If you’re interested in getting the latest iTools version to your iOS 11.2.1 device, just continue reading this article to know more about the 👉iTools iOS 11.2.1.
What is iTools iOS 11.2.1?
iTools iOS 11.2.1 is the compatible iTools version for all the Apple devices running on iOS 11.2.1. This version is developed under the latest iTools 4 version and it has a whole set of beneficial features to your device. If you’re an Apple device user for a considerable time, you already know the process of iTunes. It allows you to download and manage any media file such as ringtones, songs, videos, etc. iTools also gives you the same functionality but, iTools is better in providing you the best features.
iTools iOS 11.2.1 can manage any of your iOS 11.2.1 device’s files such as images, ringtones, music, videos, audios, documents, pdf, etc. Unlike the iTunes, iTools doesn’t use any marketing methods when processing and iTools has a user-friendly interface which you can drag and drop the files when transferring them. Therefore, using iTools iOS 11.2.1 is so much easier than stucked into the default iTunes.
Compatible devices with iTools iOS 11.2.1
Apple does a great job in updating the iOS time to time. With every stage of this iOS evolution, Apple adds more and more improvements to the iOS. Therefore, iTools also needs to get updated with its own improvements to be compatible with the latest iOS versions. Thus, iTools has been updated to be compatible with the latest iOS 11.2.1 devices, and here is the list of compatible devices that can use iTools iOS 11.2.1 as the file manager tool.
- iPhone X, iPhone 8/8+, iPhone 7/7+, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S+, iPhone 6/6+, iPhone 5S
- iPad Pro, iPad 5, iPad Air 2, iPad Air,
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6
Features of iTools iOS 11.2.1
- iTools iOS 11.2.1 has a wonderful feature called Ringtone Maker which allows you to set any music file as your ringtone. Thus, the days you were bored with the default ringtone is over with Ringtone Maker.
- If you’re planning to buy a new Apple device, you’ll need a data migration tool to transfer your device data from old to the new device. iTools has a data migration tool which lets you migrate all your device data just by a one-click.
- If you have hundreds of icons on your device and you’re tired of managing those, icon arranger will help you to manage those icons.
- AirPlayer is a smart feature to mirror your device screen to your PC screen, so you can double the fun in gaming and video watching.
- Battery master can give you a detailed report about your device battery which includes battery health, actual capacity, battery temperature, electric current, etc. So you can use this battery report to manage your device’s battery life.
- iTools iOS 11.2.1 can take super backups of your iOS 11.2.1 device data and you can restore them whenever you want.
- The most important thing in this latest iTools version is, it can transfer any of your device file between your iDevice and Windows or Mac computer. When transferring you can use the drag and drop functionality and it will cleverly transfer the data without losing any of them.
- Image tool can transfer images between your PC and iDevice and also the Image viewer will help you to preview the images with the original resolution of the image.