Darkest Dungeon:Tablet Edition 1.2
Device: iOS iPad Only
Price: $4.99 -> $.99, Version: 1.2 (iTunes)
“Darkest Dungeon is a difficult gothic roguelike turn-based RPG in regards to the mental stresses of adventuring.
***AWARDS AND HONORS***
***Rock Paper Shotgun – 50 Best RPGs of All Time***
***IGN – Best of 2016: 2 Nominations***
***IGF 2016 – 3 Nominations***
Recruit, educate, and lead a workforce of fallacious heroes thru twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and past. You’ll combat now not best impossible foes, however rigidity, famine, illness, and the ever-encroaching darkish. Uncover odd mysteries, and pit the heroes towards an array of fearsome monsters with an cutting edge strategic turn-based struggle gadget.
* The Affliction System – combat now not best monsters, however rigidity! Contend with paranoia, masochism, concern, irrationality, and a number of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
* Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill artwork taste
* Innovative turn-based struggle pits you towards a number of diabolical monsters
* Narration gadget to have fun your successes…and screw ups
* 15 (and counting!) playable hero categories, together with Plague Doctor, Hellion, or even the Leper!
* Camp to heal wounds or ship inspiring speeches.
* Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters on the town on the Tavern or the Abbey to stay their rigidity in take a look at.
* Classic CRPG and roguelike options, together with personality permadeath, procedural dungeons, and unbelievable replay
* 3 sport modes and over 80 hours of gameplay*
Can you stem the tide of eldritch horrors erupting throughout your circle of relatives’s ancestral property?
Descend at your peril!
Please observe that the sport these days helps the next languages best: English, German, French, Russian, Polish, Czech, Spanish, Italian, and Brazilian Portuguese
Our emblem new DLC The Color of Madness is now to be had, at the side of the Musketeer and lots of updates to the bottom sport!
* New area: The Farmstead!
* Endless Quest: Survive so long as you’ll be able to whilst getting misplaced in time and house, faced through never-ending waves of enemies new and outdated, pushing ever nearer to the crash website of the Comet.
* Twisted new trinkets, in the stores from the Jeweler. Put your gold away—he trades best in Comet Shards!
* All-New Enemy Faction: The Miller and his unswerving workmen have turn into eerie husks in their former selves.
* 3 new bosses – The Miller, The Thing From the Stars, and the Comet itself!
* New Curios lend a hand stay your birthday celebration in combating form as you face the enless hordes!
* Expand your Hamlet with 4 new District constructions and reap their advantages.
* New Quirks, with distinctive and robust results!
* Our greatest soundtrack addition but from Stuart Chatwood
* New hero category: The Musketeer (robotically just like Arbalest)
* Musketeer class-specific trinkets.