Aftertouch • 3D MIDI Controller 2.0
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $2.99 -> Free, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)
Aftertouch unlocks the musical attainable of 3D Touch, turning your iPhone right into a pace and strain delicate MIDI controller.
Express your self any place.
Aftertouch sends MIDI observe and keep watch over information to different apps by way of Core Midi and Audiobus, or to exterior hardware by way of the Camera Connection Kit and by way of Bluetooth MIDI. It additionally features a integrated synthesizer so you’ll be able to get started making tune instantly.
– Configurable grid dimensions, as much as 8 rows by way of 12 columns on iPhone, or 16 by way of 24 on iPad
– Constrain to a musical scale: Choose from one of the integrated presets, or make your individual
– Configurable grid dimensions and musical periods between rows and columns
– Configurable observe show layout (MIDI observe quantity or musical pitch
– Easy-access transposition buttons to transport the grid by way of a semitone, an octave, or a web page
– Selectable MIDI output: choose from digital MIDI locations (different apps), hardware USB MIDI connections (by way of the Camera Connection Kit), or Bluetooth MIDI units
– Output to a unmarried channel, or one observe in line with channel (with beef up for MPE, and a selectable channel vary)
– Configurable CC outputs for X, Y, and Z axis finger motion (with beef up for Pitch Bend within the X axis, and Channel or Polyphonic strain within the Z axis)
– Two integrated synthesizers showcase the default expression settings
– Velocity curve editor for fine-tuning the velocity- and pressure-sensitivity on your musical taste
– Use the total display screen to set the variety of keep watch over parameters, or constrain them to just reply to motion inside a unmarried pad.
NOTE: Z-axis beef up is simplest to be had on units with 3D Touch. Other units nonetheless ship X and Y axis information, and ship a hard and fast note-on pace worth.
Huge updates for model 2.0, together with a brand new colour scheme and refreshed UI.
Aftertouch now helps:
* Audiobus 3 as a MIDI or Audio Source
* Saving and loading layouts as presets
* Constraining MIDI notes to a scale
* A brand new sawtooth integrated synthesizer
* Send CC values for more uncomplicated MIDI be informed
* Customizable Note-Per-Channel mode with MPE, and selectable channel vary
* Glissando mode