WinSnap is a small enhancement application for taking and enhancing screenshots. Standard options come with simple seize of non-rectangular home windows with custom designed and clear backgrounds, easy and automated canvas transformations, coloring results, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap helps a lot of symbol codecs and has complex auto-save options.
Here are some key options of “WinSnap”:
· Flexible display seize features
· Smoothing shadow impact in Photoshop taste
· Powerful symbol processing and elementary canvas transformations
· Support of quite a lot of symbol codecs and complex auto-save choices
· Multilingual person interface (Unicode primarily based)
· Easy makes screenshots of home windows with rounded corners
· WinSnap saves information about window shape and provides actual smoothing shadows.
· Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
· Unique “Application” seize mode permits you to seize all visual home windows of the foreground utility with one click on.
· Unique “Multi-Object” seize mode permits you to make a choice a couple of home windows at the display and simple mix them into one screenshot.
· Basic coloring results and canvas transformations.
· Advanced auto-save and auto-copy choices.
· Configurable External Tools menu to open symbol editors and optimizers.
· Usual keyboard and mouse regulate (Print Screen alternative).
· Make all this paintings with one 100-kb utility – smaller than Paint!
Made With Turbo Studio
32Bit (Size: 5.20 MB)
64Bit (Size: 5.48 MB)