WinSnap is a small enhancement software for taking and modifying screenshots. Standard options come with simple seize of non-rectangular home windows with custom designed and clear backgrounds, easy and automated canvas transformations, coloring results, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap helps quite a lot of symbol codecs and has complicated auto-save options.
Here are some key options of “WinSnap”:
· Flexible display screen seize functions
· Smoothing shadow impact in Photoshop taste
· Powerful symbol processing and elementary canvas transformations
· Support of quite a lot of symbol codecs and complicated auto-save choices
· Multilingual person interface (Unicode based totally)
· Easy makes screenshots of home windows with rounded corners
· WinSnap saves information about window shape and provides actual smoothing shadows.
· Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
· Unique “Application” seize mode means that you can seize all visual home windows of the foreground software with one click on.
· Unique “Multi-Object” seize mode permits you to choose a couple of home windows at the display screen and simple mix them into one screenshot.
· Basic coloring results and canvas transformations.
· Advanced auto-save and auto-copy choices.
· Configurable External Tools menu to open symbol editors and optimizers.
· Usual keyboard and mouse keep watch over (Print Screen alternative).
· Make all this paintings with one 100-kb software – smaller than Paint!
Made With Turbo Studio
32Bit (Size: 5.20 MB)
64Bit (Size: 5.48 MB)