HWiNFO (for DOS running machine), HWiNFO32™ and HWiNFO64™ (for each 32-bit and 64-bit Windows variations) is a number of skilled knowledge and diagnostic equipment supporting newest parts, trade applied sciences and requirements. These equipment are designed to gather and display the utmost quantity of details about your PC/pc . Therefore, this device comes in handy for many who want to seek for driving force updates, pc producers, machine integrator and technical mavens as smartly. The knowledge retrieved by means of this program is gifted in a logical and simply comprehensible shape and can also be exported (stored) in different more than a few form of reviews reminiscent of Text, HTML or XML structure.
– complete knowledge of your pc
– machine well being tracking (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
– desk, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
– textual content, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML record codecs
– widespread updates
– to be had as SDK (customized shopper)
– third birthday party add-ons (Rainmeter plug-in, Samurize plug-in, Sidebar Gadget to show any sensor worth, LCDHost plug-in, Mini WebServer, RivaTuner/MSI Afterburner/EVGA Precision On-Screen Display, HWiNFOMonitor Sidebar Gadget together with graphs, bars, and so forth.)
Changes in HWiNFO 32/64 v5.90 – Released on: 16 October 2018 :
• Added NVIDIA TU106 and GeForce RTX 2070.
• Removed invalid Uncore VID reporting on some CPUs.
• Fixed reporting of CPU temperature on some MSI Ryzen mainboards.
• Enabled tracking of a few temperatures on ASUS MAXIMUS VII and Z97 sequence.
• Enhanced sensor tracking on GIGABYTE Z390 sequence mainboards.
• Improved detection of EVGA iCX sensors.
• Added popularity of a number of NVIDIA RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti card fashions.
• Fixed inflicting of prime CPU VID on some AMD SP3, TR and TR2 methods.
• Improved sensor tracking on a number of ASRock Ryzen mainboards.
• Added Cascade Lake B0 stepping.
• Added tracking of GPU fan RPM on NVIDIA Turing.
• Added reporting of Ring to Core Offset standing for Intel Kaby Lake/Coffee Lake.
• Enhanced sensor tracking on ASRock Z390 sequence mainboards.
• Enhanced sensor tracking on ASUS PRIME Z390, TUF Z390, ROG STRIX Z390 and MAXIMUS XI sequence mainboards.
• Added detection of pretend NVIDIA GPUs.
• Added AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP.