17/10/2018 – 3:14pm
Here’s what to do if you wish to prevent your subscription.
While Spotify is the chief within the tune streaming trade, it’s were given quite a few competitors. Everyone from Apple to Google to Amazon is hoping to dethrone the enormous–and plenty of in their products and services are catching up temporarily.
Spotify gives two tiers of carrier–a unfastened, ad-supported subscription, and a top rate, ad-free subscription that you simply pay for. If you’re pondering of leaping send to every other tune streaming carrier and need to cancel your Premium club we’ve laid out the stairs underneath.
And don’t sweat it, if you made a decision that when you cancel you wish to have to go back to Spotify, the corporate will stay all of your settings and playlists on record for three months. After that point, on the other hand, you’ll want to set the entirety up once more.
How To Cancel Your Spotify Premium Membership Subscription
- Go to the Spotify homepage and click on Login.
- On the Login display, input your account knowledge.
- Now click on the golf green Login button.
- In the higher nook of the following display, click on for your username.
- From the drop-down menu beneath your username, click on the Account button.
- On the Account display, glance within the left-hand sidebar and click on the Subscription button.
- On the Subscription display, click on the Cancel Your Subscription button.
- On the following display, you’ll be requested to select an choice about why you’re quitting. Select one of the reformatted choices.
- Click Continue.
- Now at the subsequent display click on at the Cancel My Subscription button.
- You’ll be requested to go into your Spotify password once more to substantiate it’s you.
- Now, in any case, click on the Cancel My Subscription button once more.
And that’s it. Once you cancel your subscription, Spotify will provide you with get admission to on your Premium account till the tip of the present submitting cycle, which you already paid for.