“Good interface with tough charting equipment… it’s not open supply… Lack of two-factor authentication, which has raised some safety issues.” —finder.com (13 November 2018)
“Exodus is the primary desktop multi-asset pockets with ShapeShift inbuilt. Which implies that you’ll be able to alternate cryptocurrency immediately within the pockets with out the will to be used of the alternate. … Note that transactions charges are implemented for alternate and switch of currencies by the use of the pockets. There had been reviews that Exodus charges are upper than of the contest.” —Torsten Hartmann, captainaltcoin.com (May 5, 2018)
“On the Exodus Wallet, every community charge is mechanically labored out for you. This is superb for fundamental customers. However, the costs are steadily a lot higher than they wish to be. Exodus pockets charges are set as much as switch as temporarily as imaginable, now not as cost effectively as imaginable. …prevents me from recommending it for somebody however learners in crypto or the ones short of a handy pockets for low quantities of cash. It’s simply now not protected sufficient to retailer a major quantity of cryptocurrency on.” —Ray King, bitdegree.org (April ninth, 2018)
Exodus is a pockets, alternate, and portfolio supervisor for cryptocurrency virtual property.
It is a chilly/offline garage for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and over 85 extra cryptocurrencies.
You will have a unbroken, one-click, alternate revel in between cryptocurrencies.
And set up your diverse portfolio of virtual property in one position.
Size: 188 MB (197,308,416 bytes) Packed Size: 51.0 MB (53,506,048 bytes)
- Internet connection.
Requirements: Windows 7 or later
License: Freeware (Personal and trade use)—Terms of Service
Source: Included within the package deal (.ini information)
DIY/Do It Yourself: Upgrade to the Latest Release
- Get the newest transportable app. template, and extract the content material with 7-Zip.
- Get the newest Exodus unlock.
- Put it in the similar folder because the extracted template, in our instance C: TEST, then open it with 7-Zip,
browse into exodus-windows-x64-[version].exeexodus-[version]-full.nupkglib folder → extract web45 folder to ExodusPortableApp folder,
- Rename web45 to Exodus, seek and delete Exodus_ExecutionStub.exe.
- Lookup model from Exodus.exe “Properties” conversation field,
- Browse to ExodusPortableAppAppInformation and open appinfo.ini document with NPP. Replace the [Version] segment with the newest model quantity. Make certain the BundleVersion access is in 4 position digit, eg. 184.108.40.206 now not simply 18.12.1,
ShowVersion=18.12.1 (64 bit)
- Run PAL, paste the template folder cope with C: TESTExodusPortable, and click on Go—a brand new launcher can be created,
- Test the brand new launchers through following this information.
- When all is OK, then delete the ExodusPortableData folder and run PAI, paste the package deal folder cope with C: TESTExodusPortable, and click on Go—to create the installer package deal.
- Use the installer package deal to improve your transportable utility. Don’t disregard to no less than backup your Data folder earlier than any improve 🙂
- If you to find any adjustments that isn’t treated through the launcher, seek the advice of the PAL lend a hand document to change the launcher your self or ask for our paid improve give a boost to.
Quick and Dirty Update
- Make certain you go out Exodus transportable cleanly—test that no PortableApps.comLauncherRuntimeData-ExodusPortable.ini document within the Data folder.
- If that INI document remains to be there then:
- test with Task Manager if it is nonetheless working → finish it from Task Manager,
- if you’ll be able to’t to find it in Task Manager, then it may well be crashed at the ultimate run,
- run the transportable launcher as soon as to cause the the auto-cleanup characteristic,
- test that the PortableApps.comLauncherRuntimeData-ExodusPortable.ini document is actually long gone, if now not then repeat from step 2.1.
- Get the newest Exodus unlock.
- Delete your present AppExodus folder.
- Extract web45 folder from the installer to App folder → rename it to Exodus → delete Exodus_ExecutionStub.exe.
- Exodus shouldn’t have transportable mode. It shops its settings in Windows knowledge folders whilst working.
- Make certain it exits cleanly earlier than plugging out your thumbdrive.
- You can lend a hand through sending request to the professional developer so as to add “transportable mode” to their long run unlock.