Audio-Technica follows the audio marketplace development and is going wi-fi with its lauded ATH-M50x.
- The ATH-M50xBT helps aptX and AAC formats whilst running by means of Bluetooth 5.0.
- Listeners are afforded 40 hours of continuing playback.
- The Bluetooth headphones are recently to be had for $199.
Audio-Technica throws its hat into the wi-fi audio ring with the ATH-M50xBT, which operates by means of Bluetooth 5.0. “The ATH-M50xBT provides the identical sonic signature that has made the ATH-M50x an audio business same old,” says Bob Peet, Audio-Technica U.S. Marketing Manager.
While Bluetooth doesn’t stack as much as stressed audio high quality, the bundle does come with a 1.2-meter cable with an built-in mic and faraway for studio wishes. When out and about, customers can depend on aptX and AAC formats to facilitate dependable streaming. What’s extra, the over-ear design is helping to do away with background noise via insulating listeners from their environments, permitting them to benefit from the massive 45mm dynamic drivers.
- Users can obtain the Audio-Technica app from Google Play or the App Store.
- The ATH-M50xBT options the identical folding mechanism and swiveling hinges as its stressed predecessor.
- AAC and aptX make stronger nearly gets rid of perceived audio-visual lag.
An spectacular 40-hour playback time is afforded via the battery, which is superb for cell customers responsible of leaving their array of charging cables at house. Unfortunately, even though, that longevity comes at a worth and calls for a affected person seven hours to finish a price cycle by means of micro-USB, now not USB-C.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT is to be had now for $199.
from Android Authority https://ift.tt/2Rrruh8
by means of IFTTT