Privacy Browser v2.13 [Paid]
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Privacy Browser does now not have tabbed surfing but. This is a deliberate function for the 3.x sequence.
Privacy Browser recently makes use of Android’s integrated WebView to render internet pages. As such, it really works easiest when the most recent model of WebView is put in. In the 4.x sequence, Privacy Browser will transfer to a forked model of Android’s WebView known as Privacy WebView that may permit for complicated privateness options.
Warning: Due to barriers within the OS, Privacy Browser is at risk of MITM (Man In The Middle) assaults when surfing insecure web pages from gadgets working Android KitKat (model 4.4.x, API 19). More details about this factor is to be had at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy beef up.
• SSL certificates pinning.
• Full display surfing mode.
• Night mode.
• Add uploading and exporting of bookmarks and settings (contains the learn garage permission).
• Switch default loading of URLs from HTTP to HTTPS.
• Display what number of pieces are blocked via every blocklist with are living updates.
• Add person agent and evening mode controls to the choices menu.
• Fix a computer virus with disappearing machine bars after looking at a complete display video.
• Fix the Clear Data menu merchandise standing on Oreo (Android 8.0) and more moderen.
• Bump goal API to 28 (Android 9 Pie).
This app has no ads
https://play.google.com/retailer/apps/main points?identification=com.stoutner.privacybrowser.same old
Statistics: Posted via Kirlif’ — Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:10 am